Tuesday, May 01, 2012

T h a n k - G o d - f o r - Betty P.

I'm so happy that the online shop Betty P. has started. Since Små Tekstiler closed I have missed a shop with haberdashery of the good kind. Something you don't come across every day. Something which radiates fine quality.


This is my 2nd order from Betty P. and I'm very pleased at shopping there. The pink and white Gingham button at the back of the photo, was intended for my Liselotte cardigan. But after testing the button on the yarn, I have decided that another one is needed. But no harm is done - I know that it will come in handy one day soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I - read - and - enjoy - every - single - comment - and - try - to - respond - to - it - as - soon - as - possible.

Thanks - a - lot . . . I - really - appriciate - it.